Monday, June 25, 2007

Opening the Skooba Spot Bog


Hey Divers,
Time to get online. I've been procrastinating putting up a website for too long; now I just decided to put up a blog instead. If I get time later I'll post a real site.
I think the main reason for starting here is to provide a way for past students and divers to share events, ideas and adventures. I'll be talking about future classes, dives and trips; and hope others will as well. I don't plan of getting overly formal with it; but want a place to post thoughts.

Ken Pfau
PADI IDC Staff Instructor
DSAT Tec/Deeep Instructor

2 comments:

Ken said...

Hi Ken,
I was directed to your Spot by Tom Hess, a loyal former student now stirring up the mud in Texas.
Liked your photo comments and look forward to more on this and as I work on this area, hope to offer some contributions.
Nice Dry Suit system but I'm not into cold.

Ken Babbitt

Anonymous said...

Nice to see someone from the NW online. I love the drying rack, a good hack .. did you scrounge all the bits?

I used to wash everything with Simple Green, now just rinse with fresh water and hang in the garage. Wish I had a setup like yours ...

New T-Shirts and Stickers

Flickr

skooba_diver - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver